1) Burglaries & IntrusionIf you fear your industrial or commercial property is open to intruders or has experienced a burglary, you will no doubt understand the necessity of installing chain wire fencing. It’s an excellent fencing option to secure your property due to its height, making it difficult for people to climb over. Our chain wire fencing contractors at Jim’s Fencing can help put your mind at ease with an easy installation.
2) Hazardous ZonesBut what about other areas on your property? Is your site filled with spots that are too dangerous to roam around in? No problem! Chain wire is a fantastic solution to keep hazardous zones enclosed and keeps factory workers from roaming around unsafe areas on your property. Jim’s Fencing offer the 100% quality guarantee to ensure your new chain wire fence is well secured.
3) Untidy AreasDo you also need to stow away items like stock or equipment? Too easy. Chain wire is so versatile. Jim’s Fencing can install a chain wire fence to create a safe storage space for any outdoor items! Whether you’re creating partitions at a factory, building site enclosures or creating security in public spaces, let our chain wire fencing contractors assist you with your needs.
Are you concerned about the security of your industrial land?
|PVC coated steel wire||
- An economical fencing solution
- An effective style that covers lots of ground
- Two choices of materials and a variety of heights